Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Comeback

and now i'm comeback for a really long time, it's been six month i think, well, hello everybody
i'm very busy and mom told me to less my time to play the laptop.. there's someone asking me before, why i didn't update my blog.. although it's kinda late, yes i'm updating it's now

i'm using this chance to share about my mid-year exam, also fews thing more since it's been a while
so, my grade isn't that good, but i don't failed any subject.. i'm really happy with my number in form..
there's only 15 student pass all the subject in that exam, i think we're already doing our best..
before i got number 16 lol imma soo lazy last year, but now i can get into TOP10.. so this is ma result
well, just spin your laptop or phone to read it =P

congratulation for all my beloved classmate, since you're reading this.. please pray for my succes is PT3 geo and history that starting today and will end this 18/07, also other subject exam in this october ❗❗
i feels soo stress this few weeks.. 
and i have some words to my beloved junior, i'm not going to say her freaking name, well good jobs kiddo, thanks to tell my homeroom teacher about me and him *claps* i don't fucking care about your freaking life and you bothered yourself care about him, hell yeah. you better go and study and get your face out of my sight before i throw you right into the loji kumbahan. kiddo, every kids know you.. how's your attitude, stop pretend in front of teachers.. grrr i can't let out my angry toward her because my friend said better not do that, she's really pissing me off..
jason, i'm sorry, i love you, please don't leave and please don't let our relationship being like this anymore.. i'm also missing you like crazy.. 
maybe that's all for now, actually i'm waiting for iftar right now.. salam ramadhan everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment