Friday, January 17, 2014

sorry..

i'm sorry, i'm really really do..
sorry for make you sad, sorry for being the new me..
it's not like that, really it's not like you think..
since that time you treat me coldly, i know you pretend to be okay.. do you know it's hurt? it's hurt when you dont even tell me your problem, i feel useless because it's only me who always lean on you..
i don't want you to leave me.. it's enough with them who i love had leave me..
maybe due to some reason and problem i'm changed.. we also not like usual, right? i also dont want to changed, dont want to pretend anymore.. i'm also dont get myself who still smilling and laugh like usual when with my friends, why? because they never understand me, they might think i'm faking it if i'm sad.. maybe my friends see me as a cheerful and friendly.. haha.. they didn't know i just talk a lot with them.. i didn't mean to ignore you this past few days, i just think that you need a time.. i don't even knoe you had changed your u/n, i just knew it yest.. what do you think about me now? am i same with the people you had know ? 
i don't know you mention me.. it's not like i want to ignore you..
remember i'm always waiting for you like the first we know, i'm always love you like always.. 
you, not 'only someone i know in twitter, my friend because kpoppers'
but you're someone that 'i think real in my real life' 
it's hurt when i see other people can make you laugh when i can't.. maybe i'm selfish.. right?
i'm sorry for everythings.. i'm already answer you now right ? i hope it's not the last one.. remember, i will only leave people i love if they told me too, and if they can be happy without me..

No comments:

Post a Comment