Saturday, January 2, 2016

Throwback 2015

Hello everyone, it's been a really long time right^^ i'm not very active in blog anymore tsk tsk but i will always try to update. it's already 2016 but please. reading this with a mind that it's still 2015 kekekeke, it's the last day before going back to school and SPM.. this year. although the school didn't start yet I already cry out of stress. not for this, this is a happy update from me hahaha. so in 2015.. 2015.. I can't remember well but i guess there's still a few of happy things happening to me :) about friendship.. there's nothing to say about.. actually i don't want to go to school anymore.. okay, so in 2015.. Dayana.. Dayana.. Dayana is the only one of the happiest things that pop into my mind right now, i got a niece on May 6, 2015, i really love dayana.. of course i love Danial as well but Danial not really like me so.. tsk annoying brat.. this year too, there's not many special things happening but it means less sad things as well.. my exam result.. exam result isn't that bad this year because i'm in top10 in the form all in the exam but it's not a things to brag about, there's still a failed subj. actually i'm very happy nowaday after i've decided to be active in twitter back, i feels myself become the old me. because being with them is the only way to make me smile for real. i really love them, both SHINee and Shawol.. since 2011, SHINee gave me a lot of happiness. i guess the reason why i'm not giving up in life is because of i have SHINee and my sns's Friends that always give me strenght. i'm really thankful for that :) ahh i also went to Cameron Highland last december with my mom, bro, sis, aunt. no my dad of course. and i take a lot of picture using my phone and i want to share it with you guys ^^ that's all for this update- -continue after this-
my cutie pie Dayana

spoiled brat Danial

























[most of them is flower kekekeke]

No comments:

Post a Comment