Saturday, December 20, 2014

21 December 2012

Good Morning and yeah today is 21 december and tomorrow is my result T_T but today also.. it's been 2 years since that incident but it's still fresh in my mind.. it's an incident that nearly take my brother from me.. well it's a late at night, around 1-2am, my dad recieved a call from hospital.. i still not sleep that time, playing with my laptop.. well i heard my other brother, angah, kind of rush from upstairs so i come out and asked my mom what's happen, my mom said my brother get into a car crash and the hospital told my dad to come to hospital asap. well i get stunned and my heart beating soo fast, i'm also speechless. my dad comes into the room and told me to stay home with my sis and auntie. well, i'm just nodded.. i'm sitting at living room with my aunt.. i'm praying to Allah to save my brother repeatedly that i just stay silence until my cousin came and calling for us.. well i don't know anything about the incient until my cousin told us that 2 of them died right away, i remember crying soo hard that time.. in my mind, i'm scared something bad will happen "will i lost my brother again?" "will he be okay?", my aunt also crying that time.. then maybe around 5am, my aunt got a message from angah, saying that my brother is currently in surgery's room.. we know nothing until the morning i go to hospital, he lost a lot of bloods, broke few of his ribs, and his lymph is broken( so now he is a mean without one of the organ).. then my mom tell me the whole story.. she said as soon as she reach hospital, doctor saying "there's no more hopes" but after a few times checking one of the doctor told them "we should go fast, i think we can save him" and the ambulance who bring him to the capital hospital is soo fast (i'm still thankful, my mom too, he save my brother) my mom didn't get to see him because everything was in rush.. * he was still in surgery's room when i reached there that morning, i'm waiting outside with my neighbours and my aunt, my sis also, mom and dad going home to bring the needs.. i didn't get to see him that day at all.. the next day i comes again, he admitted in ICU and still unconsius, i went to him and i hold his hands, and there's a tears at the corner of his eyes.. i calling his name few times and asking him to wake up.. but the nurse told me "he is under medication, let him rest.. be strong" as i walked from the ICU, half of his visitor crying.. i walked over and hugs my aunt tightly.. i don't want to cry infront of my parents.. but when i see angah cry secretly, alone at the balcony i can't help but cry also.. and my cousin try to consoled me but i just let myself cry..  he stayed at hospital around 2 weeks and what's happen to him is like a miracle for us, he's now healthy but still needs to taking his pills..
dear brother, i want you to remember during hard times, your family was beside you.. dad was soo sad that time but he stay strong infront of his other child, he left his jobs and loss a lot of money for that project but he comes right away anytimes you asked him to, mom is broken inside, she was soo sad and worried, she love you. our neighbour also crying because of you, you know ? angah is secretly crying, he cares about you too.. many people cries because they care. even now they see you, they still say "it's such a miracle" that means, Allah still love you and he still gives you a chances.. actually of of the girl who died is his girlfriend.. and we keeps it from him until about 3 weeks after the incident, because we don't want to make him shocks.. he keeps asking for his phone, that my dad keeps to himself and angah already told all of his friends to not say anything about her and be happy infront of him. until that days come and dad calls all of his friends, and dad saying about her late-girlfriend smoothly, and showed him a newspaper that has the news about his incident on the front page, he cried right away but his friends consoled him, i just see the scene from afar, i can't help but cry.. but i'm glad seeing him okay now and he can get over it.. that's all i wanted to share about this dark memories for me, goodbye and wish me luck for my result

No comments:

Post a Comment